About me


Can you stop reading at any time, or does it have to be a certain page or chapter?
I must stop at a chapter. If I don’t I feel like something is wrong
😂

Do you eat or drink anything whilst reading?
I don’t usually drink or eat while reading, but if I do it´s tea

Can you read listening to music or watching TV?
Not really. If the story isn’t insanely capturing I just can´t concentrate.

One book at a time, or several at once?
One! Or else I just mix the plots
😂










Reading at home or everywhere?
Prefer home, but if it´s not too loud around me, I can read everywhere

Reading out loud or silently in your head?
I read silently in my head. Are there anyone who read 500 pages long books out loud?

Do you read ahead, or skip pages?
 No, but if I don’t feel like continuing a book, I read the last page…










Breaking the spine or keeping it new?
Keeping it new

Do you write books, or just read them?
I just read 😊


-Sarah

(https://thelittlecontemporarycorner.com/2016/08/11/get-to-know-me-book-tag-guest-post/)

Comments